- ACCEPTANCE OF POLICY
- If Users are accessing or using our Application, please be aware that the Application may contain links to websites of third parties. By clicking on such links, User may be transferred to the website of the third party. KEE DIGITAL, S.L. is not responsible in any way for the privacy practices of such third parties and the Users are advised to view and read the privacy statements issued by the third parties to ensure that the User understand and agree to the same.
- COLLECTION OF DATA
- Registered User: In order to become a Registered User, you need to register an account with us, the User may be required to provide certain information, including any information which may be used to personally identify the User ("Personal Information"), in the applicable contact form as part of User’s Registration Data. Personal Information includes First Name, Last Name, Birthday, Gender, Weight, Height, Email and Password.
- Other Communications: The User may also be required to provide Personal Information to KEE DIGITAL, S.L. when the User communicates with KEE DIGITAL, S.L. in any other way, including when you:
a) request for further information on our services. We can also have access to your personal information through the use of your mobile in order to access our Application.
b) request for any advice or assistance in relation to the services; or
c) report a problem or contact us by way of email, telephone call, fax message, letter or through any other means of communication.
- PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
- Any Personal Information submitted to us, together with any other information, material or content you have provided (collectively hereinafter referred to as, "Data") shall be used primarily for the purposes to which they were submitted or required.
- We may also decide to use the Data for the following additional purposes:
- To get in touch with the nutritionists that the application makes available to users;
- for the properly functioning of the chatbot;
- Introduction of data for the use of the application, as well as the associated data for the elaboration of profiles according to food intakes, or to handle your participation at the Blog;
- To understand what your needs and requirements are;
- To send you notifications and information by electronic communications about services, products, or services provided by KEE DIGITAL, S.L., if you give us your express consent to do it.
- For any purpose if we are required to do so by any law or other regulatory or government authority.
- In case you upload your personal information to the part of the Application which is accessible to public, then we may use that information in accordance with our terms and conditions of use and there is a possibility that this information can be accessed by the public. Thus, we disclaim any responsibility for this.
- By those purposes, the personal data will be kept as long as our relationship ends. The personal data shall be kept during preservation periods for legally stipulated liabilities. You can withdraw whenever you want the consent given to receive electronic communication about services, products or services provides by KEE DIGITAL, S.L.
- The legal basis for the processing is the freely given consent of the User. The personal data are provided voluntarily by subscribers to KEE DIGITAL, S.L. by using the mobile app Nutrify. By submitting their details, subscribers declare to be over the legal age. In case of minors, may not subscribe as registered users of the app, considering the age limits being set by each legislation.
- DISSEMINATION OF DATA
- Be assured that we will never sell your Data to any third parties for commercial gain.
- However, we may disclose your Data to the following Data Processors:
- to our nutritionists, our chatbot supplier, our systems and software providers, IT service, consultancy firms, accounts, auditors and lawyers. Controller may transfer personal data to Processors located in the United States of America that subscribe to the Privacy Shield scheme that have an Adequacy Decision from the European Commission (Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2016/1250). They will have access to your personal information if necessary to perform their function but they cannot use it or disclose it for any other purpose, unless you have specifically given them consent to do so;
- we may share aggregate, non-personally identifiable information, such as demographics and application usage statistics, with advertisers, sponsors and other organisations, always if you give us your express consent to do it;
- We may also be required to disclose your Data in the following circumstances:
- to comply with a legal process, your Data may be communicated to Public Authorities;
- to protect the rights, property or personal safety of other Users and/or the public, or to protect the business operations of Application;
- Accordingly, your Data will be disclosed where we are obliged or permitted by law to do so. If you post or send offensive or objectionable content to us or otherwise engage in any disruptive behavior in respect of Application, we can use whatever Data that is available to us about you to stop such behavior. This may involve informing relevant third parties such as security and law enforcement agencies about the content and your behavior.
- AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING
- KEE DIGITAL, S.L. informs the Users that by using Nutrify will be proceeded by automated decision-making, including profiling. The aim of this treatment is the coaching purposes provided by Nutrify.
- RETAINING AND RIGHTS OF THE USER
- Upon deletion of your account in the Application in accordance with the general Terms and Conditions, we may still be required to retain your Personal Information or Data in order to comply with legal and obligations, prevent fraud, collect fees owed (if any), resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems, invoicing documentation for auditing purposes etc, but always done within a legal framework.
- The data subject may, at any time, exercise his/her right to access, rectification, deletion, limitation, the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling), objection or data portability, by visiting the profile settings in the Application and opting to “Delete My Account”, or sending an email to the following email address email@example.com.
- When you request for your Data to be deleted you will be added to a suppression list to ensure your request is complied with.
- INFORMATION REQUESTS
- Unless the Personal Information relates to an individual which you are legally responsible for (such as a minor), below 18 years old, you may not give us Personal Information about any other person. If you do so, you confirm and accredit that they have appointed you to act on behalf of them, to consent to the processing of their Personal Information, including sensitive personal data, to the transfer of their Personal Information abroad and to receive on their behalf any Communications from us or any Business Partner Communications from our business partners.
- We hereby inform you that not providing the requested information may mean that it is not possible to use de Application.